Anybody else going to the HCCA mid America Tour....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Anybody else going to the HCCA mid America Tour....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Friday, October 16, 2015 - 02:53 pm:

....In Ennis, TX next week? I am with the '14 T runabout.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 01:49 pm:

...guess not.... I'll miss a lot of my Forum Friends...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 01:56 pm:

Take pictures. I have to stick around home for awhile and get some things done before winter hits.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration