**1909-1910 1911-1917 Wood Felloe Wheel Assembly**

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: **1909-1910 1911-1917 Wood Felloe Wheel Assembly**
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Friday, October 16, 2015 - 08:16 pm:

I decided to make a new thread only because the changes were fairly complete...I think the only things that didn't change were the felloe, rim and nuts. I hope I got this right, if not please let me know and I'll make the appropriate changes. :-)

1909-1911 Wood Felloe Wheel Assembly

1911-1917 Wood Felloe Wheel Assembly

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon on Friday, October 16, 2015 - 09:03 pm:

That is absolutely great, you do amazing work!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 12:39 am:

Yeah ! He's a Wurlitzer .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 01:17 am:

Martin-
The rim on the rear wheel is 30 x 3-1/2" (only)
The rim for a front wheel is 30 x 3 (unless Canadian)

-Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 01:36 am:

Keith, Ok, I'll change that, thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 02:31 am:

Revision...

Keith what was so different about the Canadian's...were they the same size all round?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 10:41 am:

Yes.

Painting with a broad brush, on cars made in Canada, eh? the wheels were 30 x 3-1/2" all around.

I am unsure of what years, though. Can anyone give dates?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 10:52 am:

In addition to the Hayes, Prudden, and Kelsey joint plates, there are also some that have the Ford logo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 04:35 pm:

Keith, all of them, for export anyway.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration