First snow of 2015 Grayling Michigan

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: First snow of 2015 Grayling Michigan
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 11:10 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 11:16 am:

Any color, as long as it's black. This is the same car with more sunlight.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 12:19 pm:

Edwardo...your Fordor is shivering.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Dillinger - Charlotte, MI on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 01:55 pm:

It was sleeting a little earlier down here in Charlotte, MI. I am going to get my chassis running just in time to winterize her...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 03:05 pm:

Hoping for our last tour this coming Wednesday. Big Rapids Mich. area. I have a closed car but some of our members have tourings.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 04:24 pm:

Now as I look out my shop office window, it's either snowing or someone on the roof has pretty bad dandruff.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Weiss on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 05:22 pm:

Snowing here in Vermont going to be a long winter

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 05:42 pm:

23.5 degrees here this morning & our first frost of the season. Get ready, here it comes. :-)

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 05:43 pm:

I stopped at Snyder's auto parts today and on the way home in Columbiana Ohio the truck was cover with that crap!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay's a suburb!) on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 06:10 pm:

Our 'Frozen Tundra' got the first hard freeze of the season last night, but I'm pleased you 'stingy' guys kept the snow! Forecast for tomorrow's kick-off (vs. San Diego) calls for 53 degrees. Enjoy what we can, OK?
Marv

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 07:06 pm:

Yup,but i spell sleet sheeet espc with the wind from the ultra large dairy farm heading our way!! Hauled suger beets for 9 1/2 hours and my relief came but im 70 now so i can get away with it!! Good looking car Ed!!! Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 07:37 pm:

Hey Bud, I'm topping beets for the next two days...not my favorite chore but I love driving those big rig tractors!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 07:37 pm:

Yep, ran into some wet snow this afternoon on the way up to the Cleveland airport to pick up family from Germany. Yuck. But looks like our Indian Summer will be Tues. and Wed. this week, but windy so it'll feel cooler.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 07:59 pm:

Don,Got auto steer?? I have always wanted to try topping but i'm so dumb i have to drive a 34 wheeler!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 08:15 pm:

Anyone want to buy my old dual track two stage snowblower? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 09:22 pm:

Time to get out the chains!

Those of you who don't drive a Model T with chains don't know what you are missing!

We don't have any yet, but did a few years back.

: ^ )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Sunday, October 18, 2015 - 04:33 am:

Bud, yeah I got auto-steer...I auto steer this way or I auto steer that way. Man I wish it had the satellite set up like the harvester does. Last year I did it 9 days straight and on the 10th day my left arm ligament spasm put me out of commission for 2 months. I'm thinking this is my last year of doing beets. I'd rather work on the old cars, its much less tedious...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Sunday, October 18, 2015 - 08:54 pm:

Don,The farmer's i work for have very nice trucks but our first two fields 230 acres the longest run with no stops is 1 1/2 mi!! with a 18 speed and weighing in 105,000 to 110,000 that's a lot of shifting!!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Sunday, October 18, 2015 - 09:03 pm:

I hear ya Bud, a 14hr day today at 3.4 mph. Makes you appreciate the overwhelming speed of a Model T :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration