Raven Finish

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Raven Finish
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Shanabrook on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 02:50 pm:

What is raven finish and how do you do it. Thanks Don mddws@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 03:10 pm:

The Eastwood Company makes a suitable raven finish. It's actually black oxide. After blackening your part, you have to spray a satin clear coating on the part. Originally, they had another solution to dip the part in, but I guess the EPA got on them about that. I coated most raven finish parts on my '25 with this procedure over five years ago, and most of it still looks good.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration