Starter field insulator

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Starter field insulator
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Sunday, October 18, 2015 - 02:24 pm:

Does anybody know where I can get an insulator that goes between the fields and case of the starter? When I took my old one out it disintegrated.

Thanks,
Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, October 18, 2015 - 03:05 pm:

Get a sheet of fishpaper see link for description and make your own.
http://electrical-insulation.espemfg.com/category/fishpaper?&bc=100

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Sunday, October 18, 2015 - 03:26 pm:

Stephan
Are you referring to this filed to case fiber insulator?
Ron the Coilman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Sunday, October 18, 2015 - 04:08 pm:

Ron, yes.

stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Sunday, October 18, 2015 - 04:41 pm:

Give me a call at 859-881-1677
Ron the Coilman

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration