1923 Floor Mat?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1923 Floor Mat?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By P. Jamison- PA on Sunday, October 18, 2015 - 07:07 pm:

What is the correct floor mat for the 1923 Roadster? I see two types at Lang's: one with an opening slit for each pedal, and one with a square opening for the pedals, plus a steel "pedal trim set".

Phil

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Monday, October 19, 2015 - 12:07 am:

The one without the slits is correct. If you don't have the pedal trim, you will need it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Monday, October 19, 2015 - 09:58 am:

The pedal trim set is attached to the wood floorboards.

The mat goes over the trim.

: ^ )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, October 19, 2015 - 10:37 am:

I cheated and used wood screws. I believe nails are correct.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Monday, October 19, 2015 - 06:39 pm:

There are a lot of folks who have cheated and used woos screws! I have too.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration