As the World Turns

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: As the World Turns
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Monday, October 19, 2015 - 09:51 pm:

My wife left for the day with the instructions to "do something useful".

Here ya go!

Click here for "As the World Turns"

Guest star, D.D. appears at 2:37

Terry H.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, October 19, 2015 - 09:58 pm:

That's a dizzymaker! Love it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, October 19, 2015 - 10:04 pm:

Now that's funny! Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Monday, October 19, 2015 - 10:42 pm:

Terry,

That is outstanding... I would have labeled it
'As the Whirled Turns".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Monday, October 19, 2015 - 10:49 pm:

I don't, uh, I uh don't don't feel so, uh, I gotta...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, October 19, 2015 - 11:43 pm:

Terry you are one sick guy, no wait that me! LOL I could only watch for so long, now my head and eyes are spinning! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 12:52 am:

I felt like a lug nut all of a sudden... I was sure D.D was going to... well you know... add the final insult!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 01:07 am:

John, you should have been a screen writer! Now I will have to shoot this all over but with my daughter's male dog! Well now I have something useful to do next time Terrie goes off for a day!

TH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 01:25 am:

John, did you know that lug nuts got their name from the lugs on demountable rims? The nuts used on the hub studs on a modern car should,
by rights, be called "hub nuts".

TH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 12:27 pm:

I have never seen anything like that. You may have started a whole new Revolution in filming.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 12:38 pm:

Toto at the end confirms you are now safely back home in Kansas. :-) jb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 12:44 pm:

From the "Wheel" point of view! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John McGinnis in San Jose area, CA. on Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 12:51 pm:

Why did you waste our time with this?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano, Bellflower, CA. on Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 12:55 pm:

I think I'm gonna barf.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 01:06 pm:

Terry, If D.D. had been a male and finished the scene, you would probably have a viral video on you hands, with movie contracts falling into your lap about now. Yup, "do something useful"...INDEED!

Well I guess there are wheel lug nuts and human lug nuts...but I never knew why they were called that. Thanks for the heads up!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration