Are we back?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Are we back?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 12:06 pm:

Looks like we're back online. Testing with a new thread.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 12:16 pm:

So pleased. I had the "DTs" real bad.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 12:32 pm:

That was worse than when I gave up smoking!!:-( anyone know what happened?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 02:50 pm:

Yes, G.R., They spike them with extra nicotine now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John McGinnis in San Jose area, CA. on Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 03:12 pm:

Withdrawal problems?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay's a suburb!) on Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 05:11 pm:

'Why do you smoke?'
'Just cuz I'm too green to burn!'

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 07:13 pm:

OK you smokers!
Don't you get it?
The cigarette smokes - you are just the sucker on the end.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 07:36 pm:

Lazy bums..get back to work on your Ts and quit checking the forum. :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration