Thank You to David Charvet, The Lau Family & Reliable Transportation

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Thank You to David Charvet, The Lau Family & Reliable Transportation
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 01:26 pm:

Now that 220 is "home", and we had a chance to look it over, I would like thank David Charvet publicly, on behalf of the new owners, (who have thanked him privately), on a job well done. The entire transaction went well & the car was accurately represented. David was extremely helpful in finding a few "extra parts" from 220 that might have otherwise gone unnoticed. Those extra items were put with the car and are very much appreciated.

Would also like to thank the Lau family for their being excellent caretakers of 220 during their ownership and allowing for a public offering of this car so that all who were interested could have a chance at it.

Finally, would like to recognize Reliable Transportation who did fantastic job hauling 220 across the country in a 100% professional manner, with zero issues. I wish I could remember the driver's name, he was a great guy and I think he had as much fun as we did at seeing her delivered.

All in all, a totally positive experience.

(No, haven't started 220 yet...)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Charvet on Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 04:52 pm:

Jerry - Thank You!

We are all so happy that #220 is "home."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 06:35 pm:

Jerry, glad it arrived there safe. Reliable also transported the rip van winkle ford back east and did a great job. Please post when you get 220 running it's been a long time.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration