Carb. leaking

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Carb. leaking
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By rick howerton on Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 11:57 pm:

Thanks guys! I can always count on you guys to come through with the information. I`ve learned a lot here Thanks a lot!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 12:03 am:

So what was causing the leak?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By rick howerton on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 10:22 am:

To tell the truth I haven`t looked at it yet, but now I know what to look for. I`ll let everyone know when I get back on it.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration