OT: Great Scott!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT: Great Scott!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, Mostly in Dearborn on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 02:09 pm:

http://www.ford.com/cars/focus/?gnav=header-cars

If everything works out as planned, tomorrow I will be posting photos of Rip Van Winkle Model T #1 once I retrieve it from a convenient cave.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, Mostly in Dearborn on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 02:26 pm:

http://fox17online.com/2015/10/21/michigan-state-police-back-to-the-future-faceb ook/

Related to the above

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 02:28 pm:

And a Happy BTTF Day to you, Tom.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 03:07 pm:

Hmmm....

"Warning: It is dangerous to use sports almanacs from previous years with the intent to unfairly profit from gambling activities of any kind."

Not sure that almanacs from previous years would be much help in gambling activities. Subsequent years, perhaps, but previous years are pretty much always available.... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 03:50 pm:

A knockoff flux capacitor is currently available from a guy in China.

There are a few problems with the direction knob so you will not know if you are leaving or arriving, but you will be leaving and arriving a lot.

I was going to say that you would not know if you were coming or going but decided against it for obvious reasons.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 04:06 pm:

I wonder if the engine is powerful enough to hook my trailer behind it and bring back my Mercer raceabout?
If not? I would have to just go back and stay there. Maybe Henry would hire me to test drive his new cars?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration