Oh my- 1909 Model T - $21k in Detroit

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Oh my- 1909 Model T - $21k in Detroit
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling - Dayton OH on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 04:23 pm:

oh boy. there are no words on this CL Posting....

I wouldn't exactly call it a rod, certainly not a factory Model T. Perhaps "FrankenT" is more appropriate. And that price!

It's just insulting for the poor car!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling - Dayton OH on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 04:25 pm:

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/cto/5274364820.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 04:28 pm:

Well, the chassis may be of some use, (not as a 1909). As for the body, the best I can say for it is it's flammable.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 10:25 pm:

Nice, its a Tourabout with center steering wheel, maximum seat space perhaps!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 11:58 pm:

Free delivery for the right price? Headline says $21. That should be about right.
I'll shut up now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Martel in Temperance MI on Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 12:15 am:

Why would the car be listed on Detroit Craigslist, and be located in southern Alabama?

Sounds/Looks fishy to me?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 01:58 pm:

Cant really tell by the pics of what is and what isn't but it would interesting to see what is authentic for a brass era T.

Looks like a built up 1909?? to me.

But I Don't think I will take the time to drive out a check it closer!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration