Took the original owner of my speedster for a ride today...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Took the original owner of my speedster for a ride today...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Bamford, Edmonton AB on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 04:33 pm:

...and he seemed to really enjoy it:

Big smile from ear (hole) to ear (hole)!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 04:48 pm:

You should have taken him to lunch. He is looking rather slim.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 04:50 pm:

Wow! He's a "dead ringer" for a guy I once knew. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By M G Hillhouse on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 04:51 pm:

Good thing you didn't take him out for drinks! I don't think he could hold his liquor!! MG

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Kuhnash Southeastern Ohio on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 05:07 pm:

I took that guy to a bar once, he ordered a beer and a mop.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ken bechtel on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 08:30 pm:

Look at that face, how fast were you going ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By n maver on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 08:36 pm:

He is laughing hard, someone must have tickled his funny bone .

N

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 09:14 pm:

He hasn't got the guts to go again?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 09:15 pm:

It looks to me like his heart wasn't in it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 09:16 pm:

Some guys just can't stomach a good thing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Pakeman on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 11:40 pm:

The ride left him breathless

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 05:02 am:

I don't think I want to lose that much weight..:::

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Pergande on Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 05:14 am:

I had a girlfriend that looking like that once...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 05:27 am:

Guess you were turning even more heads than usual on that ride :-)

Interesting wheel on the side - is it a spare steering wheel or is it for winding up the ejector seat spring? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 08:27 am:

M G... this rider can't holder her "liquor" (er, licker) either!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Bamford, Edmonton AB on Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 09:41 am:

Thanks to all for the fun comments.

Roger not an ejector seat winder (good idea though) but a second steering wheel for my friend Jerry. He is much longer of leg and finds it very awkward to use the pedals with the standard wheel. His wheel is a Ford spider, dished deeper and mounted upside down with a custom rim about 1" smaller than stock Ford diameter. I can use his wheel OK, but prefer the look and position of the stock wheel.

Jerry with the Ford and custom wheels below:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 09:51 am:

That's a great solution :-)
No friends has dared to drive mine yet, but I fixed my own knee fitting issues by flipping the standard steering wheel upside down. I had to make an extension for the throttle lever though, maybe you have a foot throttle on your speedster?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 09:58 am:

What's his name? See thru Sam?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 10:12 am:

I would say the poor guy got car sick.About 90 years ago.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration