Old Photo - Oak Harbor Ford Garage

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Oak Harbor Ford Garage
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, October 23, 2015 - 10:07 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 07:44 am:

Another great photo. I'm just wondering why they have a garage and all the cars are outside being worked on. My guess it's a posed photo for better lighting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 08:04 am:

Jay, Thanks again for posting these old pics. They are absolutely fascinating! Half the fun is figuring out what the story is that's associated with the image.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier Savannah Tn. on Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 08:43 am:

Better lighting is the key. Sunlight much better than a dark garage as long as the weather is good. KGB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John C Codman on Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 10:10 am:

It looks like they worked on cars other then Fords.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul iverson freeport ill. on Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 11:04 pm:

keep putting up the great pictures Jay!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 11:27 pm:

Oak Harbor is a laid back community and I think the Ford dealer is still in the same building, but they do have one of them there newfangled ee-lectric signs on the front of the building.

Oh yes they finally paved the street. When they dug it up for paving and other improvements they discovered an Indian burial ground and it took 2 years to sort that out.

just kiddin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 12:33 am:

I had to sort Indians once. What a job !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Monday, October 26, 2015 - 07:29 am:

Check out the piers at the rear of the building. I bet the flooring is all wood plank. Love those old wood floors. Maybe the owner didn't want the floor stained by Fords. :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration