Eckler's...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Eckler's...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 06:01 am:

So I get this email saying how much Ecklers appreciates my business. It is a offer for 20% off my next order from Mac's. The timing was perfect because I had a parts list made up for the Tudor I'm restoring. So I went to Mac's website and ordered approximately 18 items. Then proceeded to put the 20% coupon number in the "coupon" box. It applied the discount.. I then went through the list and found NOT ONE ITEM was eligible for a discount. I'd just like the say thanks Ecklers I appreciate you guys too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 08:13 am:

It's like the "discount" card the local Ace hardware sends out. It lowers the price from outrageously high to only a dollar higher than everywhere else. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 03:02 pm:

I hope you canceled the order? Give the order to any of our fine model T dealers that do not play "bait and switch".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 03:22 pm:

Yep, Wayne I went right back to Langs. It was a trial with Mac's I just wanted to see if the discount amounted to anything...disappointed again. But more than happy to give Lang's the business.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration