The Vintage Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: The Vintage Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 10:42 am:

Yup it finally came yesterday and Keith would get my vote.Sorry to say i do not know anyone else so like MR Lodge i will not vote.I'm not sure i have ever seen any of the others post before?? Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 12:18 pm:

Thank you, Bud. I really would appreciate your vote though. Perhaps you could find out more about the other candidates so you would have the three needed for your vote to count.

I encourage every member of the MTFCA to vote.

Thank you for your consideration,

Keith

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration