OT - Anyone near El Reno, OK that could help out ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT - Anyone near El Reno, OK that could help out ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 02:12 pm:

I am about 50 miles west of Oklahoma City w/ a water pump just about to go - parts ordered in El Reno but when won't be in until noon on Monday.

Anyone in the area I can hire to get parts to me ?

Thanks,

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 03:38 pm:

BTT ....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 06:19 pm:

BTT I wish I was closer Jim, I'd be headed your way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 07:24 pm:

Thanks Michael,

I think Autozone will run parts out to me tomorrow.

At least I am off I-40 and did not have to pay for a tow.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 09:00 pm:

I hope all is well. Godspeed Jim.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, October 26, 2015 - 12:33 pm:

Thanks Michael,

Parts arrived at Autozone & someone is running them out to me now.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Monday, October 26, 2015 - 01:28 pm:

Royce says not to use a water pump...

(Glad you're gonna be o.k.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, October 26, 2015 - 03:04 pm:

Jerry,

No matter where I buy parts it turns out the same.
" Lifetime " means " less than a year ".

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Monday, October 26, 2015 - 03:22 pm:

Great you're on your way again. How many miles per year do you drive on average?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Monday, October 26, 2015 - 05:07 pm:

Jim, it's good to hear you're rolling again

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, October 26, 2015 - 08:34 pm:

Roger,

Less than 100,000 miles a year.

I get 300 miles in on an average day.

I like to view the scenery and as many members who have spoken with me in person or over the phone - I like a good conversation.....

My headstone should read " But I Digress .... "

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, October 26, 2015 - 08:35 pm:

Michael,

Long day but I got it done .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration