OSU Homecoming parade

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OSU Homecoming parade
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Micheal Crowe on Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 08:19 pm:

My granddaughter(6) was injured when a 26 year old woman who was on drugs plowed into the homecoming parade at Oklahoma State University. She is recovering, she is in Children's Hospital in OKC.
She had cuts above her left eye and her left lip. Road rash down her left side. Thanks to a man who tried to protect my granddaughter's When the women impacted the parade a police motorcycle was parked near them. He took the brunt of the impact when motorcycle hit him. Through my granddaughter 20 feet across the street and hit a light pole or she would have went further. They picked her up and a National Guard man was there. He put her in his PU with a front guard on it and flew through Baraccades to get her to the hospital in Stillwater, OK Then they flew her to OKC.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 08:58 pm:

Michael, I pray your Granddaughter makes a full recovery. The news up here has shown the woman's face several times and her eyes tell a horrible story. She's done a terrible thing and her life will be changed. I hope she's dealt with to the full extent of the law. God bless your Granddaughter and all involved with this tragedy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 09:23 pm:

Michael Crowe thank you for sharing.

Our fervent prayers are with your granddaughter and your family.

I can only imagine how it feel.

We will also place the gentleman that took the brunt of the impact into,our prayers.

Thank God for the trained NG person and others that sprung into action and did something.

Please keep us informed!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 09:33 pm:

Wishing her a fast full recovery get a rope for that druggie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 09:37 pm:

Michael, we're sorry to hear of the tragedy, and pray for your granddaughter'so full recovery. Everyone who reads this thread is thinking of your family and all those affected.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 09:53 pm:

Prayers for your Granddaughter and hope the lady get's the help she needs. It has been on the news all day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 10:04 pm:

Micheal Crowe, We are praying for your granddaughter, and also any of the other victims. We also pray your granddaughter has no permanent injuries.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 10:05 pm:

"Wishing her a fast full recovery get a rope for that druggie"

==============================================

Now, don't be hatin' on the druggies. Those people have rights ! Like rights
to put innocents in peril, rights to not be profiled or discriminated against. Not
to worry though ... our fair leaders are always looking for more ways to help out
"victims" like this poor drug user.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, October 26, 2015 - 04:31 am:

Micheal C, My prayers and best wishes for your granddaughter's full recovery. Thoughts and best wishes for you and your entire family through this time.
Wayne Sheldon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, October 26, 2015 - 09:43 am:

My prayers go out to you, your granddaughter and your family. God is with her and her guardian Angel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, October 26, 2015 - 10:10 am:

Thank God there were people there who were able to leap into action and did so, Prayers on the way!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, October 26, 2015 - 05:10 pm:

I shared this with Linda today. She wanted me to add this from both of us:
Our deepest sympathies regarding your six year old granddaughter who was injured during the Homecoming Parade. Her and her family are in our deepest thoughts and we are hoping for a speedy recovery.
Take care.
W2 and Linda

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, October 26, 2015 - 05:20 pm:

I believe that there is nothing stronger then the power of prayer. My thoughts and prayers go out to your Granddaughter and your family as well as all the other families who have members that were injured or killed.
Wishing everyone involved a speedy recovery.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Micheal Crowe on Monday, October 26, 2015 - 08:32 pm:

Thank you all for your kind comments!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 12:27 pm:

Michael - Is there any update on your granddaughter?

I hope she is healing faster than a Model T with a Stripe cam! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 09:06 pm:

Michael,
Bob Hayden wrote:

"Michael, we're sorry to hear of the tragedy, and pray for your granddaughter's full recovery. Everyone who reads this thread is thinking of your family and all those affected."

I DITTO that and add: "With a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye. God bless her and give her a speedy, complete recovery!!!"

BTW, My mother was born and raised near Canton, Kansas, 13 Miles East of McPherson. I still have a bunch of relatives there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Micheal Crowe on Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 09:27 pm:

She is healing very well. She is active and is going back to school. The road rash is peeling off her check. Her cuts are healing. The Oklahoma governor came to see her, OSU President stopped by. The OSU Cheerleaders came by, Kevin Durant came by. OSU Football team came by.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 10:00 pm:

That's terrific ! Thanks for the update.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 10:08 pm:

Thank you for the update. I am glad to hear she is making a speedy recovery. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 12:47 am:

Thank you for the update Micheal C! My Linda had asked if there were any new information, so I passed this along to her.
Give her some extra hugs!
Wayne and Linda Sheldon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 12:57 am:

This is good news, So happy to hear her progress,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 01:01 am:

Just saw this thread, somehow I had missed it. So sorry to see this happen, but so glad to see progress being made. Micheal, keep us posted. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 08:02 am:

Great news Michael. Please let her know that your Model T friends are thing of her!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Power on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 08:28 am:

Michael crowe. Good luck. Do you have any relatives from Newfoundland, Canada? My mom's maiden name is Crowe

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration