Check out new MTFCA items in the On-line Store!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Check out new MTFCA items in the On-line Store!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Monday, October 26, 2015 - 10:05 am:

We've done some reconstruction of the MTFCA Museum On-Line Store. Check out new items recently added including nice quality sweatshirt in full-zip hooded, crew neck, and hooded styles. Available in navy, gray, maroon, and forest green.

We also have some new books including "The Last Days of Henry Ford" by Henry Dominguez. One reviewer says "“The Last Days of Henry Ford is a beautifully written, meticulously researched and compulsively readable work of history.”

Also new to our book inventory is "Ford Dynasty: A Photographic History." A nice paperback book with many great photos. Only $21.99.
Remember that buying books from the MTFCA rather than Amazon (usually at the same price) helps support the Club and Museum efforts.

The MTFCA Museum On-Line Store has a new look, which we hope you will like. It's a little different, but give it a try! Do let me know if you have comments or any problems manipulating the site.

We plan to have a few more new items before the holidays. I'll keep you posted.
Here's the link to the store: http://modeltstore.myshopify.com/
Online Store Home Page

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Monday, October 26, 2015 - 10:18 am:

Susan, I would like to see a selection of Model T related Christmas Cards.

Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Monday, October 26, 2015 - 10:26 am:

Good suggestion, Rick! Let me see what we could do. Thanks.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration