Looking for contact info for Dan Hayes

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Looking for contact info for Dan Hayes
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Monday, October 26, 2015 - 12:24 pm:

Phone number or email address. My information on him is old.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Monday, October 26, 2015 - 12:30 pm:

Which Dan Hayes?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Monday, October 26, 2015 - 01:38 pm:

The Dan Hayes that lives in Turlock California. Thanks for reminding me to clarify.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, October 26, 2015 - 04:40 pm:

Hayes or Haynes? Hayes I do not know. Haynes in Lodi is a close friend. For him you could give me a call 925-9980-6908 my cell phone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, October 26, 2015 - 04:48 pm:

Yes, it's Haynes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, October 26, 2015 - 10:22 pm:

Criminy!!!! Messed up my phone number! Oh well, one way to avoid the trolls (hit a key twice). XXX-980-XXXX

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Monday, October 26, 2015 - 10:39 pm:

Wrong name, wrong city. No wonder I was having a hard time finding him. Thanks for setting me straight. I did find his contact info on website.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration