Another new product

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Another new product
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, October 26, 2015 - 01:27 pm:

After the hugely successful introduction of the E-WaterPump™ I'm now working on a special transmission for twin-engine speedsters and tow trucks. I think it's groovy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff V on Monday, October 26, 2015 - 01:37 pm:

I've seen similar units, but I had trouble figuring out the six pedals. Our church organist had no trouble with it though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Morrison on Monday, October 26, 2015 - 01:46 pm:

All those pedals...driving that would be against some church doctrines....too much like dancing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Monday, October 26, 2015 - 01:52 pm:

Yeah Steve, it's cool alright, but don't ask me to change the bands! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Monday, October 26, 2015 - 01:59 pm:

Hmmmmmm. The ujoint must be under the back seat somewhere.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Monday, October 26, 2015 - 02:17 pm:

Steve,

Mr Mueller wants his transmission back.

double

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Monday, October 26, 2015 - 02:32 pm:

Steve, one of the drums is groovy. The rest of 'em don't look bad. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Monday, October 26, 2015 - 02:41 pm:

The original design might help. Three pedals and three levers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Monday, October 26, 2015 - 05:05 pm:

I would like to see the rest of those sexteplet gears! Must have some very long pins!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration