1915 Runabout Upholstry Help Needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1915 Runabout Upholstry Help Needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Jorgensen on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 10:54 am:

My next project is to install the upholstery on my 1915 Runabout. It would be helpful for me to see some photos of some of the finishing details. In particular the armrest front, the interior side panel where it meets the inside door, and also where the top brackets meet the upholstery. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 12:03 pm:

Where your top irons come out of the upholstery is tough. Take your time on it, and practice on a scrap until you get it right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Jorgensen on Sunday, November 01, 2015 - 09:38 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Sunday, November 01, 2015 - 10:24 am:

Here you go.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, November 01, 2015 - 09:34 pm:

Royce, those two young ladies in your top photo look like they were the Bee's Knees in their day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Jorgensen on Monday, November 02, 2015 - 09:17 am:

Thank you for the helpful photos.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration