Finally back home

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Finally back home
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 12:21 pm:

Life has been in the fast lane for a while.
Texas T Party tour, Hershey swap meet and than under the knife for a part of a colon removal.
I am back home and taking it easy till all heals before getting a T out to drive.
PS Hershey is a very large swap meet that everyone should see at least once. There were many unusual old cars and lots of nice model T Fords. LOTS OF FUN and I met a lot of T friends.
Willie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 04:32 pm:

That "under the knife" doesn't sound like any fun at all!!! Take some time and get better soon.
Do well, be well.
Drive carefully, and enjoy,
Wayne Sheldon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 08:24 pm:

Willie, take care and best wishes on a speedy recovery! Kim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 08:41 pm:

Praying for a speedy recovery.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 08:46 pm:

Get well soon. See you in Chickasha. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 08:47 pm:

Get well soon Willie. And stay dry!

The B.I.L. just entered physical rehab after emergency surgery on the 12th. He was complaining about a sore hip around the 1st week of October and thought it was age setting in. By the 9th (Friday), he had so much pain in the hip and thy that he could barely move. Got him to the doctor Monday morning and about 5 minutes later, the doctor ordered him transported by ambulance to a hospital emergency intake. Two hours later, he was under the knife for a 4-hour procedure on his thy. Turned out to be a muscle infection and was spreading. At first they thought it may be MRSA. They said had he waited one more day, it would have been lights out. It was already spreading into his abdomen.

Take care and don't take chances with your health.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 10:56 pm:

Willie,
We need to see and hear about you driving that fancy coupe for many years to come.
After read 1804 of your posts I gotta say, "You are a well respected model T fellow".

Have a speedy recovery.
And get a copy of the SAVE YOUR LIFE DIET.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 12:31 pm:

Thank everyone for your kind words. I think I am on the way to recovery and have a follow up appointment with the doctor Friday.
It is hard to let the Model T sit this long but I am supposed to not lift more than 10 lbs for some weeks and that probably includes driving a T.
Willie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 01:02 pm:

-Willie-
When the doc told me "Don't lift anything over 10 pounds", I asked "Does that mean I have to take my wife along to the bathroom?"
PS - I am still able to 'hold my own!' :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration