The Easiest Way to Resize Photos That I Have Found

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: The Easiest Way to Resize Photos That I Have Found
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 04:37 pm:

Maybe some of you have it already. It's the "Snipping Tool" that allows you to "snip" a screenshot off your computer. So, as long as you can view a photo on your screen, you can "snip" an image of it, save it to a file, then refer back to that file as the source of your photo. The snipped image is always, (at least for me), of small enough size to post.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/use-snipping-tool-capture-screen-shots#1TC=windows-7

Here's a snipped image...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 04:43 pm:

Here's a 1.25MB image...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier Savannah Tn. on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 07:52 pm:

Good info Jerry, will have to try it out. KGB

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration