Current car closest to a T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Current car closest to a T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George_Cherry Hill NJ on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 05:11 pm:

There was a post earlier in the year with a similar title and no clear winner. Someone casually suggested a Ford Focus on a just because basis.

I recently rented a car and the only thing they had was a Focus.

I'm here to now attest...

You sneeze it jumps into the next lane...

You get in and have to suck in your gut to slide behind the wheel...

Windshield wipers must have been an afterthought...

You cannot hear someone in the back seat when you drive...

Do not know if CVT or not...but suspect it is a planetary as you chatter in low...and somewhere about 15 it slips, gulps, and slingshots you into high...

Ironically, it was black...:-) :-) :-)

Whoever nominated it was closer than they thought

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 06:24 pm:

Amish Buggy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Henrichs on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 07:51 pm:

My Olds Starfire convert. Its about 2' from my T. :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration