16 Coupelet Update

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 16 Coupelet Update
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 09:57 pm:

Here are pictures of putting the engine back in the chassis. I wanted to test fire before installing the radiator and she started easily.

By comparison here is what Isabel's engine looked like before I started on this project. The engine I put back in is the original.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy Traralgon Australia on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 10:22 pm:

Looking good Phillip. I hope you are able to get out driving soon. Did you see the pictures of the 2 Coupelets for sale at Hershey? Pretty amazing to see two for sale in the same place at the same time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 12:40 pm:

Our spot at Hershey was across from one of those coupelets. My wallet hurt every time I looked at it, but the amount of money in that same wallet was not even close to the asking price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 01:27 pm:

What was the asking prices?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration