Looking for freightliner jim contact info

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Looking for freightliner jim contact info
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth LeBlanc on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 08:00 am:

have a friend looking to ship a car from nh to florida

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman Bolz on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 08:13 am:

enclosedfordtransport@hotmail.c om

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 10:01 am:

http://www.trulyvintagetrailers.citymax.com/Enclosed_Ford_Transport.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 10:54 am:

Hi Kenneth,

Sorry but I have no plans to go to NH or the Northeast...

Not much demand to haul into that area.

I will be available next to transport from Charlotte, NC on Saturday - probably will head to Columbus, OH to pick up
and then to Las Vegas, NV to drop off.

If anyone needs a Model T hauled along the way - I have room
in my enclosed trailer at this time for that trip .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 01:04 pm:

Hi Ken -- Why don't you just drive it South for him? :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration