Old Photo -Model T Era - Hail Damage In Dallas Texas

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo -Model T Era - Hail Damage In Dallas Texas
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 11:12 am:

Check out the top on the lead car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 11:34 am:

Yikes! I'll bet that guy had a coronary when he saw his car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 11:39 am:

I was caught in a hail storm like that in AFG. Holy #@!!! ... nowhere to run, ...
it was like being pelted with 1000's of 50-cent-piece-sized rocks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 11:59 am:

That happens in Dallas every couple years. Here's a video I shot out the garage door in 2012. The hail stones are as large as golf balls. Some are siamesed like two golf balls!

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=utube+cornydogeater&qpvt=utube+cornydogeater &FORM=VDRE#view=detail&mid=AFD7D68D4A22D7C37EBAAFD7D68D4A22D7C37EBA

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration