Champion brass top spark plugs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Champion brass top spark plugs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 07:44 pm:

I bought a box of these plugs at the Lau garage sale. They look just like regular Champion brass top X plugs but these say Champion 31 on them. Any one familiar with these?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 08:27 pm:

Higher the number, hotter the plug, hotter plugs are good of a worn engine that is using a little oil.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 09:55 pm:

I have only one of the 31 plugs. I wonder how a reasonably good T engine would run on a set of these?

Just wondering....

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 10:23 pm:

I am running Champion 31 Made in Canada plugs, rebuilt engine, no problems first year since restoration.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 11:07 pm:

Looks like the ground is at the tip of the electrode and I believe the X plugs are on the side. Jim

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration