Roland Palmatier's coil box

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Roland Palmatier's coil box
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 08:59 pm:

Having located, corresponded with, and met the very pleasant gentleman (whom I located through the help of the Forum) who purchased the late Mr. Palmatier's 1910 touring car, it transpired that the car does not have the original Jacobson-Brandow coilbox.

I would like to locate that box, so I will begin here: Does anyone know who bought Roland's 1910 J-B coilbox and coils? I have NO interest in purchasing the box but I would like to correspond with the owner. I rebuilt those coils a dozen or so years ago, and I have recalled a particular detail of that box as something I would like to investigate further.

I would be most grateful for any leads that anyone could provide.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 09:22 pm:

Rolland was a great fellow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Friday, October 30, 2015 - 10:05 am:

Bump. Anyone?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, October 30, 2015 - 10:14 am:

Russell Whitney
Windham, NH

My be able to help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Friday, October 30, 2015 - 11:12 am:

I asked him already Fred. Russ said that the car was sold the way Roland bought it and that R.V. and he (Russ) met at Hershey.

Cheers.

I'd still like the snowblower, but can't seem to get the time to go see it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, October 30, 2015 - 11:24 am:

It is still in my garage. No Hurry!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Friday, October 30, 2015 - 11:32 am:

Thanks guys! I may have a lead.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration