Off topic. May i say something?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Off topic. May i say something?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 12:38 am:

I want to be a asset to the hobby and forum,not a hemorrhoid.
Please forgive me if some of my opinions escaped thru my finger tips tonight before I really thought them thru.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 12:50 am:

Two points:
1. Apology accepted!
2. U were right!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 02:53 am:

Mack, what Hal said! JMHO Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 07:23 am:

I remember being told a story when I was a young boy about a person who tried to please everyone....it didn't work and he ended up P.Oing everyone including himself..... I think it is still true today. As long as you are not intentionally setting out to hurt someone I see no harm, but if you feel you may have erre'd man up as you have done. Some of us sometimes need to develop a thicker skin (me included) step back and take a deep breath then everything is better.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 07:43 am:

That thread must have gotten deleted, 'cause I ain't seen one where Mack got out of line.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Schrope - Upland, IN on Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 09:25 am:

I agree with Hal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 09:37 am:

which one?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 10:51 am:

Mack,

You're o.k. by me. Your opinions, while I may not always agree with them 100%, are always presented in a decent manner. This recent garbage ticks us all off a little bit and maybe puts a sharp edge on all our comments. Mine too.

Let's not let unworthy people have so much control over our emotions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 11:03 am:

Amen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 02:08 pm:

?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration