Test, please ignore.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Test, please ignore.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 09:34 pm:

Test

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 10:06 pm:

No way to ignore it, there it is! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gustaf in Idaho on Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 10:18 pm:

I spent about an hour trying to test a head lamp bulb on my car this afternoon, I finally looked at the free end of the ground wire. I reattached the wire and tested the bulb again, but screwed up the installation of the socket, but on the final test the lamp worked. It will probably burn out the next time I use it. I am starting to get a bit testy about it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 11:06 pm:

Test? Did someone say Test? Oh my,I have not had time to study,I didn't get any sleep,dog peed on my book, I forgot about it, I, uh, uh, oh he--, I just went to my 30th class reunion a week or so ago and I am worrying about failing a test! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 11:22 pm:

Not funny. I went to parent teacher conferences last night. One daughter is organized, get's her homework in on time, and is generally a good student.

The other procrastinates, doesn't reach her potential, and generally skates along with little effort.

Hmmmmmm, guess which one takes after her mother.....:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Friday, October 30, 2015 - 12:10 am:

The procrastinator is probably out in the garage or on the road with Dad.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 04:58 pm:

Let's test away..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis E. Towle on Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 05:12 pm:

Squirrel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 05:20 pm:

You have got to be kidding.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 05:29 pm:

We had a test this afternoon when the power went off!! Luckily it was a two second blip and i did not need to head for the barn! Things to do tomorrow,start and run generator!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 11:22 pm:

Clara Bow in the 1927 classic movie "Wings", winner of the first Academy Award for Best Picture for 1927/'28. The first time the Academy Awards were presented, they covered two years. After that, it was an annual event.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration