OT Henry Ford in Burbank

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT Henry Ford in Burbank
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Friday, October 30, 2015 - 02:49 am:

Hi, So I hope this is T related. I though someone posted that when Henry was in the Los Angels area he stayed at a house in Burbank. I though the cross roads are 9th street and Burbank Blvd.
Is that so? I travel in that area a lot and get off the 5 freeway at Burbank Blvd all the time.
I would like to go by and check the house out. Thanks, Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Barrett - Anderson, IN on Friday, October 30, 2015 - 08:10 am:

http://wesclark.com/burbank/rock_house.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, October 30, 2015 - 08:44 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Friday, October 30, 2015 - 09:21 am:

Thanks Scott

That is very interesting. My mom said we lived on W Olive for a bit when I was about a year old.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Friday, October 30, 2015 - 10:41 am:

He was a brave man! That is the kind of house that falls apart in an earthquake, and those stones are heavy and hard.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Friday, October 30, 2015 - 12:05 pm:

Norman, That house has been thru many huge earthquakes and is still there. The builder knew what he was doing. Scott

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration