Old photo - Happy Ford Owners :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old photo - Happy Ford Owners :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, October 30, 2015 - 11:00 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Friday, October 30, 2015 - 11:34 am:

Mr. and Mrs. Frumpygrump on a good day. Perhaps they are upset about the wrinkles in the top?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Friday, October 30, 2015 - 11:51 am:

Hate to see them on a bad day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Friday, October 30, 2015 - 03:07 pm:

Ah, She's just worried that that camera is going to "steal her soul". Happened a lot back then!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, October 30, 2015 - 09:10 pm:

They've got their screen door covered with its "anti-sag" brace, but the stoop needs some attention. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, October 30, 2015 - 09:45 pm:

I think they just finished canning pickles and sampled a jar or two

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JD, Wichita, KS on Friday, October 30, 2015 - 10:41 pm:

Looks like a pretty humble car for a man with such deep pockets..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Friday, October 30, 2015 - 10:48 pm:

LOL, It does look like he is playing pocket pool.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, October 30, 2015 - 11:08 pm:

Neither side is winning, the referee is a prick.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Friday, October 30, 2015 - 11:10 pm:

Paul.... and looks like he's losing .... 2 to 1 ! LOL !!! Gotta keep the wife happy ????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Friday, October 30, 2015 - 11:16 pm:

They remind me of a couple in older happier times..:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, October 31, 2015 - 01:21 am:

I believe that's Steve's brother and sister-in-law, but I don't see a tape measure.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Saturday, October 31, 2015 - 09:07 am:

Maw's still mad that Pop's bought that that new fangled Ford without the battery and electric starter, ole Pop was just too frugal to fork out the extra cash.

And because of that he isn't sticking both hands in pockets, he has no hands or wrists, lost those hand cranking the last Ford they just traded on this new one.

Now Maw has to crank the thing, she may have the tough hands to do it, but she's not happy now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Saturday, October 31, 2015 - 09:31 am:

And if maw ain't happy, nobody's happy..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Saturday, October 31, 2015 - 12:05 pm:

That's how people posed in the old days. Most of the pictures of my family members had very straight faces.

However, I think a pose is much better than what is happening these days! Yesterday evening we went out to dinner with our son, and he was taking pictures of us eating or staring off into space and sending them to his brother before we even knew what he was doing. A complete act of disrespect. If he had told us he was going to take our pictures, we could at least have posed in a better position.
Norm

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration