Beautiful Fall Weather - Time for a Drive!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Beautiful Fall Weather - Time for a Drive!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Whaley, Caledon Ontario Canada on Friday, October 30, 2015 - 06:10 pm:

Nice day today so I got the T out for a drive......glad I haven't got it put away for the winter yet!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, October 30, 2015 - 07:07 pm:

Beautiful truck you have Greg.

I hope to get out some tomorrow evening after work. I run mine all year long so I won't be putting it away.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, October 30, 2015 - 07:47 pm:

Dennis...even when the roads are salty?? I do plan on cramming lots of driving in next week...Betsy says "Indian Summer"..or was it Andre? I watch too many weather people!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, October 30, 2015 - 09:53 pm:

Tim,

I rinse them off when I come in from a drive. They made it thru the last 90 years and I fixed them up to enjoy them. The next owner can bit*h about me when they rebuild them to use.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Saturday, October 31, 2015 - 01:41 pm:

I though "Indian Summer" consisted of 'Pachey Clouds. --!0(

Glad to see you got the '24 out for a drive. Fall colors go with T rides. It's something very special.

Rich

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration