Door Window Channel - Where to Hook?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Door Window Channel - Where to Hook?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kelsey on Saturday, October 31, 2015 - 03:17 am:

I should have taken better pictures (hindsight is 20/20) - I am trying to locate where the top hook attaches on the door window channel to my 1927 Tudor.

From the picture that I took prior to disassembly, it would appear that the channel goes up beyond where the top rubber gasket is and must hook near the top of the door frame. If anyone with a late model sedan can respond and confirm or deny my suspicions, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

- Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Saturday, October 31, 2015 - 05:01 am:

Confirm, it is tucked passed the top seal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Saturday, October 31, 2015 - 03:47 pm:

Sometimes it is hard to get the hook into the hole without bending it out a little

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration