OT - Share your personal haunted Model T or other car story for Halloween ...... :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT - Share your personal haunted Model T or other car story for Halloween ...... :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, October 31, 2015 - 02:22 pm:

Mine was the Model T Snowmobile I hauled a couple years ago to the museum ....

Share your haunted memories on Halloween .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Saturday, October 31, 2015 - 04:19 pm:

My sedan has a bullet hole in the back window from the inside. I let my imagination go and start to imagine a bullet passed through someone before striking that window. The spirit of the person still rides in that car. And he's the reason I can't seem to fix things on it without having to do everything over. The only way I'll ever be satisfied with the noise and vibration levels in that car is when I exorcise the demons! I'm telling you, it's starting to get to me! From the time I wake up in the morning until I go to bed I hear those noises and feel the vibration. I can't sleep, I can't eat, I've started grinding my teeth in my sleep and I... Oh look a puppy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lance Sorenson, Hector, Minnesota on Saturday, October 31, 2015 - 04:35 pm:

You can write your story from this picture in Mankato, Minnesota...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, October 31, 2015 - 05:29 pm:

I don't know if one would call this a Haunted story, but when I purchased my '16 touring, there were a lot of pieces missing. I kept running across (without actually looking) very nice pieces to replace the missing ones. I think my car wants to go back together and is finding stuff for me so I can do it. Won't make it's 100th birthday together though, rats!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul iverson freeport ill. on Saturday, October 31, 2015 - 06:04 pm:

about 20 years ago I looked at a 64 olds 98 for sale. on halloween the guy called me and said come over and pick up car I said how much? he said just come get it for anything you want to pay.but it has to go now! it ran good a little rust but a sickly smelling red stained interior. after I bought it he told me the story. he traded a carton of cigarettes for the car to a woman that just got out of prison she was a hooker that killed a guy in the car and car was put in her familys garage after police released it she got car from her girl friend that her husband killed himself in car after he shot her and a guy she was in bed with she survived he did not. seller said car had to go or wife would leave she saw things around car he said

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Saturday, October 31, 2015 - 06:33 pm:

The last one I sold keeps haunting me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, October 31, 2015 - 07:31 pm:

Paul,

What became of that car ?

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul iverson freeport ill. on Saturday, October 31, 2015 - 08:11 pm:

Jim I sold it to a guy that I was going to tell him the story after he paid me like the guy I bought it from did but I caught his friend stealing some of my stuff while they were loading it up so I got rid of them fast.funny after sitting in it the sweet sickly smell made me sick.it was the only car in my yard that had weird foggy glowing windows late at nite.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, Mostly in Dearborn on Saturday, October 31, 2015 - 10:32 pm:

Unfortunately I am not making this up.

I own a car that my kids who are now both close to thirty are not permitted to ride in. My wife swears it's haunted and does not even want it in our house. It's a '65 Lincoln with 43,000 miles and it has the annoying habit of turning the lights and radio on without a key in the ignition. There are other stories but it's late. A couple of car friends have driven it only to find it won't restart for them but will do so for me.

My wife hates the song Magic Moments by Perry Como because that's the last song it played before I put it in storage with no battery or fuel. I keep the tires aired up and visit it once in a while.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration