Cowl vent

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Cowl vent
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ken bechtel on Saturday, October 31, 2015 - 06:03 pm:

Hi all !
I was about to install the cowl vent on my 24 tudor and i stopped . Was there a seal under the vent cover from the factory ? if not , what seal will work and still allow the vent door to fully close . thanks, Ken

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Saturday, October 31, 2015 - 08:57 pm:

This might work:
Cowl vent gasket
Item Number : 2900CVG
Year : 1926-1927 $3.95 from Lang's and I'm sure others sell too.

jb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier Savannah Tn. on Saturday, October 31, 2015 - 10:30 pm:

Ken, I got some closed cell weather strip self adhesive and used under fine. I don't remember what size maybe 3/8, works well. KGB

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration