You bought this when ????

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: You bought this when ????
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, November 01, 2015 - 11:00 am:

When it was new

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, November 01, 2015 - 03:41 pm:

And that was---1917? (About mid year?)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Monday, November 02, 2015 - 09:19 am:

9-22-16 Is the date and it has lots of 1916 parts on it, even has the fan shroud , going up for sale, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Monday, November 02, 2015 - 09:57 am:

That's the same car that was posted on the forum a few weeks back.

I figured it must be early in the 1917 model year based on the photos I saw previously. For example, no notch in the cowl for the radiator rod. I also noticed the fan shroud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, November 02, 2015 - 10:03 am:

Here's what the set of accessory fender braces in the photo look like up close.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Monday, November 02, 2015 - 12:15 pm:

yes it is very interesting car from everything I see on it, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul iverson freeport ill. on Monday, November 02, 2015 - 06:44 pm:

what is the fan shroud? any chance you can put up a picture Bob?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, November 02, 2015 - 07:38 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/118802/144752.html?1276447334#MT

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration