Identify-a-fender?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Identify-a-fender?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Sunday, November 01, 2015 - 01:37 pm:

A Facebook friend asked about identification of this fender.
I haven't got any fenders on my T's so I'm no expert :-) Maybe a 1925 style? Could be from some english drop frame style that never were seen outside europe, but I think it's most likely for some black closed T before the improved models?

(It's the one to the right)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Sunday, November 01, 2015 - 01:52 pm:

Looks like the rear that's on my early '24 Tudor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Sunday, November 01, 2015 - 02:14 pm:

Thanks Bob :-)
Would both Tudor and Fordor 1923-25 rear fenders be about the same?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Sunday, November 01, 2015 - 02:27 pm:

Roger, I think not. My 24 coupe rear fender does not have the cutout.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Sunday, November 01, 2015 - 03:16 pm:

Looks like a sedan fender to me.

Coupe fenders didn't have the cut out to allow the fitup to the sedan bodies.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Sunday, November 01, 2015 - 03:27 pm:

Fordor is the same.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration