Thanks Joe Bell

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Thanks Joe Bell
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Rogahn on Sunday, November 01, 2015 - 02:59 pm:

Rusty Berg and I are heading back to Detroit after spending time at Joe's place where he not only let us use his engine pan jig, but took time to keep us from making them more of a pretzel than they already were. Thank you Joe for helping and teaching us younger fellas the art of fixing T's.

Aaron

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy Stone - WV on Monday, November 02, 2015 - 10:42 am:

Joe is a great T guy and friend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rusty Berg - West Bloomfield, MI on Monday, November 02, 2015 - 08:08 pm:

I would like to chime in and thank Joe as well. I had brought a 3 dip pan to straighten and Aaron and I thought it would be the easiest of the bunch to do, since the rest were 4 dip pans. Needless to say, it was the most "pretzel-fied" and we both were scratching our heads. Joe stepped in to help and showed us "yutes" the benefits of proper application of heat, and sure enough the pan is now good to go. It was a great experience meeting and learning from Joe!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Glowacki on Monday, November 02, 2015 - 08:58 pm:

I wish Joe Bell lived closer to me...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, November 02, 2015 - 09:36 pm:

Ditto to what all you guys said! And I'm lucky, Joe's only 30 miles from me, so in 35 minutes I'm at his place. Finally got a chance to drive "Pete" my '12 Comm. Roadster P/U that he rebuilt the engine of, runs like scat. Out for another longer drive tomorrow, gotta get it broke in before the cold weather hits!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Tuesday, November 03, 2015 - 06:32 pm:

Joe is great!!! He rebuilt my 1925 Gray (not Dort) engine for me and did a great job. Glad he's only a couple of hours from me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Tuesday, November 03, 2015 - 08:06 pm:

Joe's done three engines for me and has helped find countless parts for my cars. If he don't have it, he know's someone who does! The only guy I'd trust with my T engine is Engine Joe!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Martel in Temperance MI on Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 03:24 am:

Rusty/Aaron,
You should have stopped by on your way through!
I'm only a couple miles off I75 and US23 near the OH/MI border.

Chuck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy Stone - WV on Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 09:08 pm:

Just mailed my ballot to nominate Joe Bell for the Walter Rosenthal Award because of the model T knowledge he is willing to share with anyone that asks him. Also I have found him to be easy to talk model T talk with.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration