Starter is unstuck

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Starter is unstuck
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Leffler on Sunday, November 01, 2015 - 08:18 pm:

I posted yesterday that the starter was stuck on my 23 . Well I got to free up ,I had to remove the bendix and loosen up the four mounting bolts. That problem is solved . However before the starter stuck itself it seemed that the timing was retarded to far. I brought up number one , and using some input here on the previous forum posts I set the distributor up and now problem solved , I forgot to say that the small clamp nut on the distributor was loose.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, November 02, 2015 - 09:15 am:

Glad it all worked out! Now, drive the car and enjoy it! :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration