Holly G Choke Spring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Holly G Choke Spring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Sunday, November 01, 2015 - 09:36 pm:

I just installed a G choke spring from Langs today. I think it's way too stiff. The original one was spring brass, and couldn't possibly been that stiff? Seems like a good way to wear out the shaft.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 09:55 am:

I was going through my box of carburetor parts, and found one with less tension. Why can't they be made correctly in the first place?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 11:35 am:

Low bidder!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration