1926 Fordor listed for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1926 Fordor listed for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Redelman, Kouts, IN on Sunday, November 01, 2015 - 10:19 pm:

Hello all, I just want to let everyone on this forum know that due to health reasons I am selling all my T parts, tools, and a very nice original 1926 Fordor. I have it listed here and now on the ?Bay. I posted some pictures on a previous post when I bought the car and planed on keeping it forever. I was only able to place one picture in the classified section but will gladly send anyone pictures of the car. The car runs great and I don't feel bad about the price. I'll tell everyone that the reserve is $7500.00 and the buy it now is $8500.00. I just hope someone will give it a good home. I just gave my son and grandkids a good long ride today and hope they remember in the future. Thanks, Steve

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration