Stromberg OF original

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Stromberg OF original
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 02:06 pm:

Here is an OF unrestored. Is this one for a Model T?stromberg
Stromberg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 02:28 pm:

Yes, it is the earlier of the two styles, this one with the gas cleaner. Note that the throttle arm is broken off and to float cover cap is missing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 02:29 pm:

THE not TO. Type slower, prufreed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 01:32 am:

Funny Stan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 11:02 pm:

Ya Darel, That is just a pile of old dirty junk and will never work on your car especially up in the cold.
Better send it down here....

Just kidding cause when I first posted years ago that's what someone told me about my OF.

Send it up to Stan after you try it out if you want it to run better than new. It'll look twice as good as well. He's the best there is!

Where did you find it? Good luck!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Monday, November 09, 2015 - 12:59 am:

IT's no good to you either Gene. That throttle arm has been cut off to convert it for RHD use with a separate throttle arm. You'd better send it to me Darel, but have Stan wave his magic wand over it for me first.

Cheers, Allan from down under.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration