1926 Model T Ford coupe "Seabiscuit" out for a drive

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1926 Model T Ford coupe "Seabiscuit" out for a drive
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 06:25 pm:

November 4, 2015 another beautiful fall day here in New Hampshire, so I took my 1926 Model T Ford coupe "Seabiscuit" out for a drive with my daughter Halley who always wants to help me drive.

Happy motoring,

Warren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_bFMs7usP8&feature=youtu.be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 08:05 pm:

Where's the "like" button?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Eaton on Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 09:59 pm:

The car is looking good. You have to get out and enjoy the good weather. Cheers, John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 06:53 am:

Thanks Michael & John, we are having some great fall weather so I have been out with Seabiscuit almost every day. Hope your having the same kind of weather and are still enjoying driving your Ts. My theory is "drive em, don't hide them".

Happy Motoring,

Warren

ps: Bobo I will post the video to my Facebook page so you can like it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 07:53 am:

Warren..."like minds"...however that goes!! Got to enjoy the day too, I took a 49 second video driving Pete down my road on the way to Huron, one of my first towns I went to that day. Trouble is, it's 101 Megs, so don't know how I'll ever post it to anything. Not too savvy in that department, and I don't do facebook! Loved your clip, Halley looks happy as a clam! I need to get our "daughter" out for one more ride this fall too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 01:35 pm:

Tim, load your picture onto your computer, when you bring in up if you have windows top left corner you should see something that says edit, click on that when it comes up find the photo you want to make smaller, look for properties, click on that and chose resize & small should be under 200kb.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 08:27 am:

Thanks Warren! I think you're referencing still shots, I was referring to You Tube videos. Think I might have figured it out. We'll know in a minute!! LOL I think yesterday was my last good day with Pete out for a drive. But, who knows, might get one more warm day yet this month.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 09:49 am:

Hey Warren..it worked! Here's my whole 49 seconds of video out driving the other day in Pete! It was a great ride. Ran like a top.Engine is so quiet you can hear the coils ticking. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1qwdsEn73M

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 10:43 am:

Great video Tim, thanks for sharing. I gave you a thumbs up.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 10:45 am:

Great video Tim, thanks for sharing. I gave you a thumbs up.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration