Need some help identifying what I have please :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Need some help identifying what I have please :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 08:09 pm:

I tried to dispose of this lot a while back but I got tied up with work and was sent out of state for a while so I couldn't follow through with it.
Ill be home til the end of the year so I have plenty of time for it now.
Ill be putting all this on ebay later but I need to know what some of the items are and a ballpark price for them.
Here they are numbered.
(If anyone happens to need anything just pm me through the board and let me know)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Saggese on Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 08:13 pm:

13- water pump
18- pitman arm
19- spare wheel body mount

Not sure on values, I know water pumps are not very desirable :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 08:20 pm:

1. I know is a T manifold of some sorts because it fits the T???

2. Differentials (known)

3. Rear axle flanges (known)

4. Various rear shoes but I have no idea what the lower left one is for???

5. Gas tank bracket sets (known)

6. Some sort of fork for the front end???

7. Spindle arm (known)

8. Front yoke (known)

9. 90 degree brackets for the body (known)

10. Generator mount (known)

11. NOS some sort of license bracket???

12. NOS pan mount (known)

13.some sort of water pump with no markings I can see???

14. Intakes (known)

15. Brackets for the battery wire (known)

16. Front apron trim (known)

17. Two weird triangular brackets that I think go on the frame???

18. NOS pinion arm (known)

19. NOS rear tire mount I think???

20. Part of a fat man wheel I think???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 08:35 pm:

Next batch.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 08:43 pm:

1. some kind of weird bendix parts???

2. exhaust pack nut

3. robe rail mounts for something???

4. starter switch for something???

5. starter switch for something???

6. Have no clue???

7. water outlets

8. spring clamps

9. fan arms and one bolt

10. headlight rings

11. some sort of battery tester???

12. NOS teacup light lenses

13. Alemite gun

14. transmission adjusting screws

15. one regular mag post and one accessory oiler mag post

16. Some sort of windshield clamp???

17. Some sort of brass fuel or gas line???

18. floor actuator for???

19. Floor actuator for???

20. Floor actuator for???

21. Floor actuator for???

22. Accessory tie rod caps

23. Choke bellcrank for firewall

24. NOS set of steering gears

25. (not numbered but right above (brake cam arms)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 09:00 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 09:01 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 09:02 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 09:05 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 09:06 pm:

Do the pedals operate whistles or are they all accelerators????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nathan Bright from Central NC on Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 09:49 pm:

are all three of the rings aluminum? I would like another aluminum ring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 09:52 pm:

What rings????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Webb on Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 10:05 pm:

Patrick, Sent you a pm eariler did you get it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 10:07 pm:

The 3 glass pieces at #12 are '26 / '27 taillight lenses.

#7 are not water outlets, but are water inlets.

The item next to #23 but not numbered is a right front spindle.

#4 looks like a fender bracket.

In the first picture, #1 is a '27 Vaporizor intake manifold.

Again in the first picture, #3 are rear wheel hubs.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Palmisano on Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 10:09 pm:

1 in your first photo appears to be a vaporizer intake manifold. I would have to see a better picture to be sure.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 10:15 pm:

Warren I got it and replied

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 10:19 pm:

Tom, I was thinking vaporizer too. I thought they were all aluminum though, this one is iron.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 10:20 pm:

Thanks for the clarification Keith :-)
Do you know what the lenses go for?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber on Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 10:24 pm:

I believe the 3 number (12) glass "T cup" lenses are also for the electric start 23-25 tail light, as well as the 26-27....:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Palmisano on Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 10:36 pm:

The vaporizer intakes are cast iron.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, November 04, 2015 - 11:00 pm:

Patrick, Langs sells repo lens for $9.75 and Snyder's has them also for $9.95.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 01:42 am:

#4 is a Model A starter switch

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 02:01 am:

Should I go lower than repro prices for them? I don't really see them as being a very high demand item if repros are inexpensive?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 02:03 am:

Thanks David!!!!! :D

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 11:16 am:

Between all the photos posted above, if you can sell everything at "average retail prices for used parts", there is probably $250 to $300 worth of parts there.

Bear in mind, however, that they are fairly common parts that many T owners already have.

I would not refuse a $20 each offer for #'s 4, 5, 11, 13, 19 and would not refuse $5 or $10 each offers for any of the other remaining items...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 06:49 pm:

Does anyone have a clue what 6 is????
Is it a firewall linkage for the accessory gas pedals????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 07:34 pm:

Number 6 looks like a hook that fits around the frame rail for an engine pan truss:

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 08:17 pm:

Holy crud that is exactly what that is Mark!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 09:38 pm:

Does anyone have a spark and throttle rod set that they would like to trade for something???

These parts:
https://www.modeltford.com/item/3530.aspx
https://www.modeltford.com/item/3531A.aspx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel D. Chicoine, MD, Pierre, SD on Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 09:44 pm:

I think #6 is for an accessory floor gas pedal. I saw one similar on a 26 touring body this week that a friend had dug out of a tree belt. still had the carb rod on it but no chain or whatever to the left end of it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 10:31 pm:

First photo, 11 is a tailight bracket for a kerosene tailamp.
Second photo, 11 is a battery cell tester, for use on batteries where the cell connections are on the top outside of the battery. You can test individual cells with it, and locate a bad cell. This back in the days when the tops were put on with tar & you could take them apart and repair a cell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Brown on Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 10:46 pm:

Does the spare tire bracket #19 in the first picture have three or four holes in the round flange?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 12:59 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 12:59 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 01:00 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 01:00 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 01:01 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 01:02 am:

What make water pump is this?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 01:03 am:

What the heck does this go to? Im not seeing rocky mountain brakes here????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 01:04 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 01:05 am:

Will here is a pic of it, is this for a T????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 02:01 am:

Picture Two Part 17:

Part #6295 Fuel Line Elbow (Factory #2208)

This elbow was used on pre Improved Cars if you were installing a Vaporizer: After you removed the exhaust and intake manifolds and the carburettor you would discover that your existing fuel line would now not reach the normal elbow on your newly installed Vaporiser. Remove the regular elbow and install this long elbow. the pack nut on your fuel line will now reach this long elbow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Brown on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 08:49 am:

Patrick,
Yes that spare tire bracket is for a 26-27 roadster. It may also fit the same year coupe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Brown on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 09:00 am:

The part number is T-2872 and it fits the coupe and roadster

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 09:22 am:

Patrick,

The post Friday, November 06, 2015 - 01:00 am shows two magneto posts. The one on the right is an Apco unit that has a 1/2" oil line. It works very well. I have one like that on Popeye! It should be worth $20 to the right guy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 08:03 pm:

Thank you all very much! As I said, ill be putting this stuff on ebay but needed to know what is what.
If anyone needs something from this before it goes like I said, just let me know cause Id rather it go to our guys here for less than give it to outsiders.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Sunday, November 08, 2015 - 07:09 pm:

What does this fit or what car is it for?????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, November 08, 2015 - 07:37 pm:

'28-'29 Model a Ford.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Sunday, November 08, 2015 - 11:09 pm:

Don't forget to list your ebay id so that we can bid when your ready to sell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Sunday, November 08, 2015 - 11:37 pm:

Sure will but if you need something then contact me now before because Id rather our members not have to compete with others and y'all can sort of name your price.
Im not needing the money from this, just a fair amount. Id rather see someone who needs it get it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, November 08, 2015 - 11:51 pm:

If that radiator shell doesn't have any sign of nickel plating, it's from a 28-29 , or early 30 Model A pickup

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Friday, November 27, 2015 - 11:29 pm:

Hey Patrick , sent you a postal money order for the lenses , did they get shipped out yet ? Thanks .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Monday, November 30, 2015 - 08:18 pm:

Hey yes Travis I actually got yours and Rogers out today and that was the last of the orders so far! :D Thanks :-)

Does anyone else need anything?????? Shoot me an email and name your prices and see cause I'm letting it all go cheap but just to our members only! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 06:27 am:

Patrick - sent you a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Monday, December 07, 2015 - 08:36 am:

Got it Ron

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Monday, December 07, 2015 - 08:42 am:

Just found these, is $30 shipped too much for them???
Anyone need/want them????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Monday, December 07, 2015 - 08:42 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Monday, December 07, 2015 - 08:43 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Monday, December 07, 2015 - 12:55 pm:

What are they worth cause I have a bunch more than this :-\

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration