The popular car with the Hip crowd-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: The popular car with the Hip crowd-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 03:54 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 10:15 am:

Let's give a big shout-out for Velma, on sax.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 11:16 am:

Burger do you know Velma?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 11:29 am:

I think he dated her in High School, or was it her younger sister?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dana A. Crosby in Glendale, Az on Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 12:09 pm:

The fellow on the right is a tall drink of water!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 02:37 pm:

Is this the Von Trapp family singers?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 09:52 pm:

I checked my records, this is NOT the Von Methlab Family Singers, so it could be ... ?

I dated Vonda. She played the flute.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 09:56 pm:

Oh, so it was you! Oil' Vonda blew a mighty good flute!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 10:38 am:

Yes, she did. :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration