Cut out early yesterday

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Cut out early yesterday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 07:28 am:

November 4 was a beautiful day in Northeast Ohio so I cut out of work a little early to go for a ride in the Touring before the weather takes a dump. I stopped later for some dinner and while I was in the parking lot a fellow stopped to talk about my car and said he had a 31 Model A that he drives but was looking for a Model T like mine. (Mine is a driver not a show car and it sounded like his was a show car) well anyway he kept asking to buy my car to which I replied it's not for sale. He just wouldn't give up asking so I finally excused myself and went in the pub for dinner. On the way home I got to thinking I should have ask him what he was willing to pay and perhaps his offer would have been good enough to buy two replacement Model T's! Anyway it was a beautiful evening for a drive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 07:49 am:

Dennis, as I say "it's a goooolden day"..and you're right, it sure was. Put over 60 miles on Pete just rattling around the county, interestingly, by the time I got "up" to Huron it was a full 10 degrees colder there than where I live, 15 miles further south/southwest. The lake is really cooling the shoreline down. But elsewhere it was great, Pete ran spectacular and drew lots and lots of attention. Then after supper we took the neighbors out in the '15 Touring for milkshakes at Mickie Dees. Got home just as it got pitch black. I think this probly belongs in the What'd ya do in November post!! ha ha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 01:24 pm:

I'm thinking I may just sneak out again today!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 02:29 pm:

test

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthonie Boer---- Klaaswaal NL on Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 04:10 pm:

Hallo Tim W :did you pas the 5406 State Road 269 N In Bellevue ??????
Toon

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration