Old Photo- Centerdoor on Shorpy

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo- Centerdoor on Shorpy
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 03:47 am:

http://www.shorpy.com/node/20304

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 06:28 am:

Thanks Dane, Great picture!!!! Looks to me like there are two people in that Center-door and just look at that parking job! The man with the boy at the shop window must be thinking, "my boy wants that for Christmas, but how can I afford to buy it for him".

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 10:59 am:

All the cars have the left rear fender parking light required by Washington DC regulations.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Fischer - Arroyo Grande, CA on Friday, November 06, 2015 - 11:53 am:

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but there's no way I could have shoehorned a car into such a tight space. At least not without a few bent fenders.

My theory is that the front car or the rear one pulled in after the center-door was in place. Now the center-door is stuck. One of the two men in the photo is just killing time waiting for one of the "close parkers" to leave.

Dick

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration